Get on the right track from the beginning.
The technical part of building a website can sometimes be the biggest hurdle. If you’ve decided to call in an expert but have a limited budget, this may be a great option. I’ll create the structure of the home, then you arrive to paint the walls, hang your art, and move in all your furniture. You’ll know the layout and build of your site is professional, and you’ll have a solid start to drawing in your ideal client.
This option also helps get your wheels turning to figure out what content you’ll need to produce — it’s much easier to determine what you need to write (and what photos you’ll need to find or take) when you have the framework in place. You’ll be able to envision your finalized website and determine what you still need from there.
This is a cost-effective way to leave the confusing, tech-heavy side of website design to a professional so you can focus on the things you love to do.
How It Works
- We’ll start with an initial onboarding meeting to discuss your business, your ideal client, and your website goals.
- We’ll pick a platform to build your site on (usually Squarespace or WordPress) and we’ll discuss pricing and maintenance.
- We’ll work together to create a rough sketch for your site, then we’ll choose a template to start building from.
- You’ll provide images, copy (the text of the website), fonts, and colors for the site.
- If you don’t have fonts or colors picked out, I can share insight on how to choose them, or we can leave the fonts and colors from the template.
- I’ll build out your home page and a template for an interior page, then I’ll show you how to edit the site, share some best practices, launch the site, and hand you the keys.
I quote every project individually since every business owner has different needs, but my basic starter site starts at $1,250 paid over two or four payments.
Do you have a more-basic-than-basic website need? A simple one-page site or a landing page only? Contact me to get a quote.