This is an accessibility statement from Jessica Kennedy.
Measures to support accessibility
Jessica Kennedy takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Jessica Kennedy’s Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- When we don’t have the expertise re: accessibility, work with people who do
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Jessica Kennedy’s Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Jessica Kennedy’s Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Jessica Kennedy’s Website:
- Phone: (760) 914-4954
- E-mail: hello[email protected]
- Postal Address: PO Box 7432, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
We try to respond to feedback within 2-4 business days.
Accessibility of Jessica Kennedy’s Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Jessica Kennedy assessed the accessibility of Jessica Kennedy’s Website by the following approaches:
We would love to hear any accessibility feedback and we aim to respond to feedback within 2-4 business days and propose a solution within 10 business days should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 28 February 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.